Monday, December 12, 2011

Our weekend!

We had a busy and fun weekend!  Friday night Ava and I made cookies for a cookie exchange that I had on Sunday.  I made Candy Cane Blossoms and they turned out so cute! 

Source: bakedperfection.com via Angie on Pinterest














Saturday morning I went to brunch with some friends to celebrate our friends Allison's birthday. Here is Tara, me, Sabrina, Sara and Allison at brunch.  I had a great time with these girls!

Saturday afternoon we went to the wedding of one of Graig's  high school friends. I love winter weddings and this one was beautiful!  Here is Graig with all of his friends that were at the wedding.  This isn't the greatest picture because I took it on my iPhone but I think you can tell how much these guys love getting together.  They were laughing and cracking jokes and making fun of each other all night long!


Here we are at the wedding!

Before we left Brock wanted to take a picture with me.  He is such a sweet boy!

Sunday we went to Sunday school and church and then we came home ate lunch and then Allison and I went to a cookie exchange.  There were 25 ladies that participated. I brought home a ton of cookies.  We are eating some now and I froze some so we would have a wide variety of treats for Christmas. 

Here is a picture of one table of cookies.


These iced sugar cookies were my favorite.  I wish my sugar cookies came out this good!  Everyone also shared their cookie recipe along with their cookies so I will be trying to make these before Christmas.

This has nothing to do with our weekend but I saw Ellie under the tree and I had to take a picture.  She is the sweetest dog.  She loves to eat (as you can tell) and every time I get out the leashes to take the dogs for a walk Ellie runs and hides under our bed so she doesn't have to go.  Bless her heart she just keeps getting bigger and bigger. 


Tonight I'm celebrating Christmas with a gift exchange with my friends.   Happy Monday! 

0 comments: