Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 decorating projects for 2011!

Today Rhoda from Southern Hospitality is hosting a top 10 projects party featuring decorating projects from 2011.  I don't think I did 10 put I do like participating every year so it will be fun to look back and see what I've done this year. 

Let's get started. 

I love, love, love to decorate my hutch in our dining room for every season.  This is from the summer when I had all my milk glass on it.

 I bought this desk table for $10 at a garage sale this summer.  I spray painted it turquoise and use it as my desk.  It's in our living room. 

 This was a quick (and messy!) project.  I put reindeer moss on a wooden monogram.  I really like the way this turned out!

This is another quick project ( I love those) a black and white ribbon wreath!

I got this little cart for $1 at a yard sale. I spray painted it and added our monogram.  I keep it in our kitchen.  The bottom shelf holds our white platters and bowls, the middle shelf holds snacks for Brock and Ava and the top shelf I use for display. 

 I also did a mini bedroom makeover this year.  This is our kids art area where I display pictures and Brock and Ava's artwork.  The large shutter Graig found for me.

I found this little table at a yard sale for $1.  I spray painted it and now Graig uses it as his nightstand. 

For a few years I have wanted a bar area for our house.  I found this bar cart for $8!  I spray painted it black and got new glass for the bottom shelf.  This little bar cart lives in our sunroom. 



Here are my decorating projects from  2009.  Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

nannykim said...

Loving all the turquoise things!