Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Girlfriend Gift Swap

Monday night I got together with my girlfriends for a Christmas gift swap. We decided to do this gift swap on Saturday so our lovely hostess Allison only had two days to prepare her house and we only had two days to shop for the perfect present!

Here is Allison's adorable Christmas Tree.  She went to grad school at Syracuse and loves Syracuse basketball.  She decorated this tree in Syracuse orange and blue.  


Here are the gifts before our Yankee swap!

This is a cute little vase that Allison made using candy canes.  I think this is so cute!  I'm going to copy it and make one for myself. 

Sabrina, me and Sara with our presents.  Actually it looks like Sara has a cookie-ha ha!  I got a purple iPhone case and lottery tickets.  I loved my present!

Tonight is Ava's dress rehearsal for the Nutcracker!  I can't wait.  The parents get to watch tonight so I'm going to take lots of pictures. She has 5 performances.   It is going to be a busy weekend for us! 

0 comments: