Saturday, March 19, 2016

Crafty Wednesday

For our March craft night Rachael and I made photo coasters.  We let our participants choose between square or hexagon.  


We added these felt pads to the corners. 


After that people used mod podge and stuck their pics to the coasters.  I used leftover pictures from my 40th bday party.
We did 3 coats of Mod Podge letting it dry between each coat. After the three coats of Mod Podgd we sprayed 5 coats of clear acrylic sealer on the top.  We did this over 2 days because the dealer has to dry completely between each coat. 


I made a few sets as gifts.  I made a set for my Dad and sister to remember our Flirida trip.  


And I also made a set for my friend Heidi for her birthday. 


These coasters are easy to make and they make great gifts :-)

0 comments: