Monday, March 28, 2016

Florida Day 3


Today we celebrated Easter!   Sabrina and I made these cute monogrammed beach bags for our besties. These bags were great at the beach today.


I got up bright and early and headed to Easter Mass. Melany drove me because she was headed to see her family for Easter.


When I got home Stephanie made us  Eggs Benedict.  It was fantastic!  


After breakfast we headed to the beach. 

It was warm and the sun was out we got a boogie board and rode the waves!


We also took pictures for hours hoping to get the perfect beach pose. 




Melany and Sara met us for dinner and I'm so thankful they'll be with us the rest of the week!  We just laugh so much when we are all together.  I love it!

We went to a delicious seafood place for dinner.  Here are three of my favorite people-Stephanie, Sara and Melany :-)

After dinner we rode the roller coaster on the boardwalk.  It was totally terrifying because it was such an old rickety ride.  Thankfully we survived the ride. 



Tomorrow is another beach day.  I can't wait! 
Xoxo

0 comments: