Sunday, March 6, 2016

Throwback Tuesday

This week I'm going back to Auguat 2015.  August 2015 was the last month we had Brock home before he headed to College.


Brock turned 18 on August 7 and he wanted to go skydiving.  So that was our gift to him this year.  It was scary watching him jump but he loved it and wants to go again.


I took the kids on a quick trip to the new museum in the Adk's.


We also spent a few days in Lake George.


Ava's friend Avery went with us.


We celebrated my dear friend Stephanie's birthday on August 13.


Jenni, Sabrina and I spent a day at the Saratiga racetrack.  It was so fun and I can't wait to go back this summer. 


Ava had all of her friends over for an end of the summer party. 


At the end of the month we took Brock to College.  It was bittersweet.  He was thrilled to go but the first few weeks of him being gone were tough on all of us :-(


The students I work with came back to campus at the end of August.  The first few weeks of the semester are crazy busy! 


That was our August!
Xoxo

0 comments: