Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Throwback Tuesday!

October 2015 was one of my favorite months from last year! So many fun things that happened :-)

We started off the month at the Pit Run.  
Ava ran and Graig and I volunteered.  Here's a pic of me and some of my favorite gal pals.  


My friend Rachael and I hosted a dips and decorate party at her house. Everyone bright their favorite dip and we decoarated pumpkins.



I went to a conference for work.


I went in a wine tour in the Finger Lakes with some friends.



Rachael and I made fall floral arrangements for a fundraiser for our friend's husband who has cancer.


Here's a picture of a lot of us from the fundraiser.


Brock came home from College and we went to a scary haunted house. 


Brock and Ava before Brock went back to school :-) 


I went to a cake decorating class with my friend Jenn.


Ava and I went to our first home basketball game of the season. This is her friend Jake.  They have been friends since they were born.  They both went to the sane daycare.  


Each year my College students host a Halloween Carnival for kids. It's always fun to see kids dressed up for Halloween.  



That was our October!  

0 comments: