Sunday, March 27, 2016

Florida Day 2

We woke today ready to head to the beach!

We took a quick selfie with our selfie stick before heading to lunch.


We went to a delicious bistro for lunch and I thought these purple flowers were gorgeous. We sat outside and it was beautiful!


My Florida bestie-I miss Melany so much and I'm thankful we get to be with her this week!


After lunch we headed over to see Sara and Josh.  Sara and Josh lived in NY until last summer.  I miss them too and I'm so glad we got to visit with Sara's family. 


Sara and Josh have two kids so it was fun to see them. They have grown so much in the last year!



One last picture with Josh before we headed to the beach!


We stopped by World Market before going to our hotel.  World Market is my new favorite store!  We all got all sorts of cute stuff.  Hopefully it all fits in my suitcase-ha ha! 


We headed to our condo after World Market.   It is 9 stories and we are on the top floor!  We have a beautiful view of the ocean.

Once we got settled we walked to the Boardwalk which is a mile from our hotel.  



Tonight we went to the grocery store and then we came back to our condo to relax and watch a movie.


It was a fun day!
Xoxo

0 comments: