Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Throwback Tuesday

July is my favorite month of the year!  It's summer and there are always so many fun events that happen in July.

July 2015 was a great one for our family.

We celebrated my dear friend Sabrina's birthday.  Here we are with out BFF Stephanie at the Gavin Degraw concert in our town.  


We were so close to the stage it was so fun! I'm in this picture with the gold bangles.  


The next day we celebrated our friend Amy's birthday with brunch at the Otesaga.


Ava and Avery went to and took some pictures by the lake.  


Ava was in the Gus Mavker tournament with friends. They win their age division!


Brock had freshman orientation for College.


I went with my best gal pals on an overnight trip to Ithaca!


Ava and I  spent a glorious day tubing in the Adks.


July was a fun month for our family.
Xoxo

0 comments: