Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Home Tour Tuesday {Entryway}

I'm starting a new series today!  Every Tuesday I'm going to show pictures of our home.  I love looking at home tours online so I think this will be fun.


Today I'm going to start in our entryway.
We have lived in our house 12 years and the first time we went through our house with our realtor I fell in love with our entry. 

To be honest everyone goes in our side door so sadly no one ever sees this little space.

Welcome to our entryway!  This is our outside door and right now I have it decked out with our spring monogram.


This is the view of our entry from the living room.


This is our coat closet that holds our coats, shoes and other random things :-)


The other side of this little space has a built in seat with storage.  This is a great place to put on our shoes and the bench also lifts up for more storage. 



I hope you enjoyed this little tour.  

 Next week I'll show our sunroom!

Xoxo

0 comments: