Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekend fun!

I'm Friday one of my interns came to visit me!  Shannon worked in my office as an undergrad and then she went to University of Iowa for grad school and worked in my sister's office.  It was so fun catching up with her!



Brock came home for the weekend!  Graig and Ava are at the NCAA women's final four so it was just Brock and I this weekend.  We had a great time catching up!


I had to work at Open House Saturdat morning.  My friend Faith and I took a picture in the photo booth :-)  


Brock and I went to a late movie Saturday night.  We saw Eye in the Sky.  It was so good!


I also went to two fundraisers this weekend.

Saturday evening I went to a fundraiser for the Y. 


And Sunday afternoon I went to a fundraiser for Hospice. 




It was a great weekend!  
Xoxo

0 comments: