Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Happy birthday Shelby!!!

Today is Shelby's birthday!!! Sadly we live too far apart to be together today but we did talk and text and that's almost as good :-)


My sister is a great Mama to Ainsley and a loving wife to Ryan and a hardworking employee at Baylor.  I'm not sure how she does it all but she is is one of the most dedicated people I know. On top of all that she is also the glue that holds our family together. 
She is the one that plans trips and holidays so we can spend time together and with my Dad and Vicki. 
I am so thankful for her and I'm blessed that she's my sister and friend.

I hope you had a great day Shelby I love you!!!
 

 

 

 

 

I got a gift for my sister but totally forgot to send it-ugghhhh I'll save it for Christmas.  So yesterday I ordered her the Pioneer Woman cake platter and she picked it up at her Walmart in Texas.  I love the ship to store option :-) It was a great last minute gift and I'm so glad she got it in time for her birthday! 

 
Xoxo

0 comments: