Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Weekend fun!!!

Ava and I started our weekend early!  We left early Friday morning for a trip to Water Safari in Old Forge.  We went with my bestie R and her sister D and cousin V.  We had our kids too so we had 11 people total on our trip.  


We took a quick pic before we went into the park.

 

Water Safari is the biggest water park in NY.  They also have carnival rides and a circus which is included in your admission price!

We left early and got to the park around 10:30.  
We got a spot with chairs and put our stuff down and then started riding water slides.  

We were on the slides and rides and we spent most of the day soaking wet so sadly I didn't get many pictures :-(

I did get one while we were eating lunch on  our chairs.  

 

It was a great day and next year I'd like to spend two days there because it's so big!

If you go:

-Go early and get lounge chairs for your group.  We got chairs near the entrance.  Next year I'd like  to be further back in the park because we had to walk a long way to get back to our chairs.

-Bring a cooler with drinks and lunch.  We packed sandwiches. chips, fruit, cookies and drinks so we had plenty of food for the day.  They also sell food there and the kids got a treat in the afternoon.

-Bring  flip flops to wear at the park.  We walked all over and even ride the carnival rides in our bare feet (yuck!).  Next year I'll bring us cheap flip flops to wear around the park.  

Saturday I went to the farmers market and got two beautiful bouquets of flowers.  I had so many flowers I got two arrangements out of one bunch!
 
 

 

 

Sunday was Brock's birthday!  We celebrated at home with pizza and cake.  

 

It was a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: