Thursday, August 4, 2016

July birthdays!

July was a busy month for birthdays for my girlfriends! It's always fun to celebrate and each birthday girl likes to do things a little different.  Of course we spent time celebrating my bestie S. 


 

We also celebrated my friend J with a pool party and barbecue which was so fun!

 

A few days after that we had a little wine night for my friend K.  I always love getting together with these girlies. 

 

We also celebrated my friend A.  It was a bittersweet celebration because she has just lost her MIL but I'm glad we all got together to celebrate her and enjoy her birthday. 

 

Last, but not least, we had a fun dinner on the deck of the Autumn for our friend J. We had a little trouble with the selfie stick so this is the best one we got :-). 

 

I'm so grateful for these friends and this season of celebrating that we've been in together. I look forward to many more birthdays in the years to come.   

Xoxo 

0 comments: