Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Market

The Saturday before Thanksgiving my friends and I hosted our Fouth annual Holiday Market.  At the Holiday Market we sell crafts we've made,sweet treats, holiday decor, gifts and floral arrangements.  


Basically anything and everything that you need to get ready for the Holidays.  The first two years we had it at my friend Rachael's house and then last year and this year we moved it to my friend Stephanie's kitchen design showroom.  Her store is an amazing place for the Holiday Market!

 

This year we had 8 friends that were vendors and sold items.  We brought snacks and drinks for people to enjoy while they shopped.  It was a great day!  

Here are some of the items that were for sale.



 
 
   

 
 

It was a great day and I got tons of cute things for our house and for Christmas presents.
Xoxo

0 comments: