Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Crafty Wednesday {Fall/Halloween Decor}

I just love decorating for each holiday.   Decorating for fall is one of my favorites!  I usually decorate the hutch in our dining room and put a few other decorations out.  I don't go too crazy and I do more "FALL" decorating instead of "HALLOWEEN" decorating.  I put our decorations out and keep them up until Thanksgiving.  I don't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving is over.  I really want to enjoy the fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving season before rushing into Christmas.

I got one new thing this year.  I got this tray from Magnolia Market and put it on our dining room table.  I love low centerpieces that you can leave on the table when you have meals.  High centerpieces always get in the way.  I will use this piece all year long.  I just love it!  and the best part is that it was only $20!!  I put real mini pumpkins in it.  




My favorite place to decorate in the fall is my hutch.  It's in our dining room and its right in the center of our house and we are always passing by this little corner so I like to make it festive and fun.  Again, I like more fall decorating rather than Halloween


I made these Hello Fall Signs a couple of years ago and I love getting it out every year. This is mine in our house.  I have it in our living room.


I also made one for a friend that moved to Atlanta Georgia she sent me this picture of her sign this week in her kitchen. It was so great to hear from her and I'm so happy that she's still using it!



I cut some hydrangea at the end of the summer and they have dried out now and look great on our mantle.


I have a little desk area set up in our living room where I work on my crafts, organize bills, etc. and I added a couple of fall things there.  I got both of these things years ago at Hobby Lobby.  I saw the sign this year at Hobby Lobby but I didn't see the pumpkin.  I always love getting these two things out each and every year.


Those are my fall touches for this year.  I just love this time of year.    I hope you are enjoying all things fall this week.
Xoxo

0 comments: