Monday, October 8, 2018

Weekend top 5

I never got around to posting this last Monday-ooops!  But we had a fun weekend and I want to remember it so I am going to post it now!

We had a fun weekend-Ava got her drivers license so she spent the weekend driving anywhere and everywhere-G is working hard painting our rental house (he loves working on it), and I spent the weekend doing a few fun things and I got some things done around the house.



Here’s our weekend top 5

1-Ava got her license!  She has been driving her Grandma Jan's car to school and she drives Grace our exchange student every day.    She drove to visit her bff at College and they went together to shop Ava’s homecoming dress. They had such a fun weekend together.



2.  I started the weekend with a birthday  happy hour for my friend Lori.  It was held at a little restaurant/bar downtown.  I had so much fun catching up with everyone.  I made pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and took those to the party for Lori.  They were a big hit!




3.  After the happy hour I raced to work to attend a dinner in honor of a former who was being honored as one of the distinguished alumni from the College where I work.   It was a great night for my former student Evan and his wife and I’m so happy I was there to celebrate with them. 



4.  Saturday  my friend Sabrina and I took my  exchange student Grace to a fall festival and to do a little shopping.  We always have so much fun together so I’m glad we were able to coordinate our schedules to make this day work.  We had such a fun day together. 




5.  I started making a few things  for our sixth annual holiday market which is 6 weeks away.  You can read about last year’s holiday market here.  This year I’m trying to make a few things a couple of times a week so I’m not so stressed out the week of the Market this year.




That’s it for me this week.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Xoxo

0 comments: