Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Our weekend

We had a busy and fun weekend!


Friday night I went to Rachael’s to watch the Dodgers play.  My friend Vicki’s nephew Cody plays for the Dodgers.  He has played on the team for two years and we’ve gone to watch him play both summers. Last year they went to the World Series and I hope they go again this year.  Whenever there is a big game we like to get together and watch it.  Here is a pic  from Friday night.



And here are some pics from our time watching him play in Cleveland



And in DC

2 because this was our second game of the day.  The Dodgers had a double header when we saw him play in DC because of a rainout.  



This was a cool little stat that MLB put out on facebook yesterday.



I hope he has a long career!  I love watching him play.

I had to work all day at Emerging Leaders which is a leadership conference for freshman and sophomore students.  Right after Emerging Leaders I got in the car and headed to Albany to meet my friends and Ava for the Justin Timberlake concert.  We have been so excited about going to this concert. It was an amazing show.  We had great seats and had the best time dancing the night away at the concert.  



After the concert Ava and I went home because we had to be up bright and early on Sunday to work at the basketball fundraising breakfast. Ava and her teammates worked hard to raise money for their team.  I made a fall themed basket with a couple of other moms from the team.  I think it turned out really cute and the lady that won it was THRILLED.  


 Here are the JV and V girls all together at the breakfast.  These girls are so sweet and I hope they have the best year playing together. 


After the breakfast we went home and got ready for the week.  I cleaned up our house a little bit and worked on a couple of crafts for the upcoming Holiday Market.

 
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo

0 comments: