Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Favorites

This week has been busy!!  I saw this picture on Facebook this week and this perfectly describes me this week.  I’ve had big plans to make good dinners all week and then life got in the way and I got busy and we ended up eating a lot of frozen pizza and mac and cheese.  Tonight I’m planning to  make penne alla vodka but I’ll see how the day goes :) as usual I’m linking up with Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.



1. The 25th annual Pit Run is this weekend!  I’m on the race committee and for the past two years I’ve been the Race Director.  We have been working on planning and preparing for this race all year and the weekend is finally here!  I’m excited and nervous at the same time.  I hope I didn’t forget anything and I’m hoping we have a great weekend. Here we all are Wednesday night stuffing goody bags for the kids fun run.



2.  Rachael and I started advertising for our 6th annual Holiday Market which will be held Sat. Nov. 17.  We own a small craft business and each year we host a Holiday Market and we invite our crafty friends to make things and sell.  We invite everyone we know to come and shop.  You can see my post from last year’s Holiday Market here.


3.  Speaking of the Holiday Market my friend Sabrina and I got together on Tuesday night and we made a couple of signs.  We also went out to dinner and surprised Ava while she was working.  It was such a great night!!



4.  I just love fall decor!  I have a post in the hopper to show you all my fall decorations but for now I’ll share a picture of the hutch in our dining room.  I just love decorating this space for different  holidays.

.

5.  G has been working so hard painting our rental house.  He is working so hard to get it all painted before winter. I went over the other day and snapped a few pics because I want to make a book of the before and afters.  

Here is the before


And here is the (almost!) after.  He still has another coat of the white to do.  I’m so proud of him this is a big job!!



That’s it for me this week.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo 

0 comments: