Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We had a fun, and busy week.   My bff Sara and her family visited from Florida.  It was so great to see them and hang out with them last  weekend.  I had the best time catching up with them.  Friday we went to the Cider Mill to get some apples and have lunch.



Last weekend G and I went to the movies to see A Star is Born with some friends. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper (btw-who knew he could sing?!?!)  are phenomenal in this movie.  They have incredible chemistry together.  I laughed and cried and I hope they both win academy awards for their performances.  

I’m the president of the Garden Club and on Saturday we did a community outreach project and gave away daffodil bulbs at the Farmers Market.  We gave away 95 bags of bulbs in two hours.  We gave people some instructions when they picked up the bags and included instructions and our meeting schedule inside the bags.  It was a cold, rainy morning but I’m glad it was successful and we got rid of all our our bulbs.  


Saturday afternoon I worked around the house and worked on some crafts for the upcoming holiday market.  I’ve been trying to do a few here and there when I have the time so I have enough for our Holiday  Market on 11/17.



Sara and Sabrina got up bright and early Monday morning and came to my 6 am class at the Y.  It’s a core/cardio/weight class called Total Body Blast.  It was fun to have them there!



Another favorite from this week was Tuesday night when I had some friends over to sample some drinks I’m making for Halloween.   I’m going to be a guest bartender at a Halloween event at a bar/restaurant in our town next Saturday night  and I have to come up with my own signature drink for the event.  My friends and I sampled 5 drinks Tuesday night and their favorite was the autumn inspired Moscow mule I  made. I also made nachos that were delicious!



 Funny story it turned so cold on Tuesday and we didn’t have our heat on so my friends covered themselves up with blankets and we texted this pic to G.  



That’s it for me this week.  I hope you have the best weekend!!! 

Xoxo


0 comments: