Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

Tonight Ava and I had a great time going to the Otsego County Fair.We had so much fun seeing people that we know that we don't get to see very often. It seems like the Fair is the social event of the summer! The Otsego County Fair always makes me a little bit homesick because it is exactly the same week as my fair back home in Illinois. The White County Fair is this week. I absolutely love the White County Fair, when I was in high school my friends and I had the best time at the Fair. My sister Shelby and I were both Miss White County Fair Queens! Tonight at the Otsego County Fair, it was wristband night so we got to ride all the rides we wanted after we bought the wristbands. Lucky me, Ava is exactly 48 inches tall so we got to go on all the "big" rides. We had a blast going rides named the Cyclone and the Twister. I forgot to bring my camera tonight but believe me we had a great time!

1 comments:

C said...

I wish you invited me.