Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Today we helped our friends Sabrina and Shawn put their nursery together for their sweet baby girl Eliza June who is due on July 26. Graig and Shawn put the crib and corner bookshelf together, while Sabrina and I organized all of the baby clothes. She had four showers so she had a ton of stuff to go through. Her colors are sage and pink they are so cute!

Here is a picture of her corner bookshelf it's super cute and from Pottery Barn Kids


After we organized everything we ordered take out from one of our favorite restaurants Brooks bbq. It was so good and very filling! We were all stuffed. After we left their house, Brock, Ava and I came home to relax and Graig went to his office to work on (what else!?!) Little League stuff, he is organizing the tournament for our town which starts next week.

Tonight Ava and I are going to pick up our house and then we are going to watch the fireworks and tomorrow Brock has (what else!?!) a Little League game.

Tomorrow I am going to have to get organized to go back to work on Monday! I have been off enjoying the summer with the kids since June 26. I also need to start watching what I eat! I think I am going to start Weight Watchers again, wish me good luck.

0 comments: