Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome baby Eliza!

Our friends Shawn and Sabrina had their baby Eliza June today! This afternoon Graig and I went to see her. She was so cute! Shawn and Sabrina told us the whole story of her birth (including the part where Shawn almost passed out!) Their son, Ethan, is so happy to have a baby sister. They are such a cute family and we are so thankful that she is here and that we got to see her right away!

Eliza June



Graig and I with Eliza June
After we left the hospital Graig and I went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants Mama Nina's. I had a chicken roll-it was delish! After that, I dropped Graig off and I picked up my friend Allison we went for a pedi. We stopped and picked up a few magazines and candy bars for Sabrina (she loves magazines) and we took them to her in the hospital.

0 comments: