Monday, November 29, 2010

Ribbon Tree

Last week I made this little ribbon tree for Christmas.  I got the instructions at Tater Tots and Jello (love that blog!)  She actually made a wreath and a little tree.  I just made the little tree.  I got the tree form at the Dollar Tree.  This took a lot of ribbon.  I started with about 5 spools but I ended up needing more so I had to get 3 more spools so if you look close the ribbon at the bottom and the top don't match.  I think it turned out really cute and it was really easy to make.  It only took me about an hour.  She sewed her the ends of her ribbon together.  I just hot glued mine and it worked really well. 

Since this project was so easy I am going to make a  ribbon wreath for Valentine's Day.  I think that will be really cute!




Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SO cute!

AG said...

So funny, I was looking at this last night and thought I should make one. Yours looks adorable!