Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Decorations

I never showed my Thanksgiving decorations so I thought I would take some pictures of them before I put up our Christmas decorations.  I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations but I do have a some.   Usually before Thanksgiving I am sick of the fall decorations and I am ready to get out my Christmas stuff!
The only new thing I got this year for fall was this French Tiered Wire Stand from Willow House.  'Everyone seems to rave about it but I'm not sure I like it yet.  I am just not sure what to put in it. I have had it in almost every room of my house trying to figure out where it would work best.  For Thanksgiving I just added some fall decorations and a picture. 



My favorite Thanksgiving decorations are the turkey and Pilgrim that Brock made in Kindergarten. I get them out every year. They are so old they are falling apart but I love them and I'll never get rid of them. 

I got this Thanksgiving sign a few years ago at TJ Max

I love this printable.  I downloaded it from Craftily Ever After  and got the frame at the Dollar Tree.  I printed it at Walgreen's. 

I made this subway tile from  a template downloaded from Just Another Hang Up.  She makes one of these for each month and she will email you the template if you email her.  She also has the complete step by step instructions to make this cute and easy project.  I love projects like this!


I downloaded this from Craftily Ever After.  I got this one printed at Walgreen's too. 

This is my little display on top of our fridge.  I got this fiesta bowl at a yard sale over the summer.  I LOVE the color for fall!

This pumpkin is one of my favorite new decorations!  My friend Sabrina made it for me at a Craft Club that I couldn't go to.  I LOVE the fabric she used for this pumpkin! 

So those were all of our Thanksgiving decorations this year.  I am sad that I had to take them all down but I am SO happy that all of our Christmas decorations are finally up! Our house looks so festive!  I love this time of year.  Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute decorations! You always have your home decorated so cute!

Janna said...

Your Thansgiving decorations are really cute. I like your willow house purchase.

Nanci said...

I think you did a great job decorating the tiered stand. I made a cupcake stand for my daughter's bday!
Check it out!
http://bit.ly/gB3Tci

AG said...

love all the decorations!