Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, Sunday!

We had a nice relaxing Sunday.  This morning Brock, Ava and I went to church then we came home and had lunch and then I picked up one of Brock's friends and one of Ava's friends and I took them swimming at the YMCA.  They had such a great time!  Brock and Ava are like fish, they LOVE the water!

When we got finished we all came home and I made tacos for all of us.  Graig spent the day watching football and hanging out at home.  That is his favorite kind of Sunday!!   One of his friends was at the Broncos game and he kept calling because they were playing the Rams which is Graig's favorite team.  Thankfully the Rams won!

Tonight after dinner we took Ava's friend home and then Ava and I drove around and listed to Christmas music and looked at Christmas lights.  We had fun! That is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas and I'm glad that Ava likes it too!

Last week I sent little Ainsley some cute outfits for Christmas.  My sister put some pictures up of Ainsley in the dress that I sent on her blog. Isn't she adorable!



Here is a picture of Brock and his friend Brandon right after dinner.  Brock doesn't like taking pictures but I told them I wanted lots of pictures to show at their high school graduation so then they wanted me to take their picture-ha ha!  We are SO proud of Brock he made the honor roll and his name was in the paper over the weekend! 

Over the summer my Dad sent me some winter placemats and napkins.  I can finally put them out!  I love them they have two of my favorite things on them snowmen and American flags!

I hope you had a good weekend!  We have a busy week of work and school ahead!  Next weekend I have a girls night out, a baby shower, Ava's cookie party and I am coordinating a craft show at work.  It's going to be busy so I hope to get some rest this week!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Brock is growing up so fast! Congrats on him making the honor roll!! Wish I lived closer, I would love to join you and Ava and look at lights!!

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a only one of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period roster and resolve be checking assist soon. Divert check in view my orientation as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Simple et doux. Je pense commencer un autre blog ou cinq très bientôt, et je vais certainement considérer ce thème. Gardez-les venir!