Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

We had a relaxing Thanksgiving at home today!  This morning we watched the parade and Ava and I got the side dishes ready for the oven.  Graig fixed the turkey and the ham.  Grandma Jan brought the desserts.  We all ate WAY too much!  After lunch Grandma Jan, Ava and I went and did a little shopping at WalGreens and Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart was SO empty!  They had a ton of stuff wrapped up on pallets for Black Friday.  I am NOT going Black Friday shopping!  I hate all the crowds and people.  It's just not worth it to me to go shopping on Black Friday. 

I did not take one picture today at Thanksgiving!  I think this is the first time that I didn't take any pictures-ha ha!  We just sat down and started eating so fast I didn't even have a chance. 
Anyway,here is a picture of us and Grandma Jan earlier this year.  I am so thankful for my family!


I am also VERY thankful for my brand new neice Ainsley! 

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

Janna said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I like your new header and background.

AG said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving was very relaxing! I love your new blog header-so adorable.