Monday, November 8, 2010

Updates!

Last night I updated my blog background and header.  I needed a change.  I have had my old header (which I still love!) since January of 2009!

In other exciting news a few weeks ago I painted the backs of the shelves in our living room the same blue color that is in our dining room.  I saw this look on another blog and I wanted to try it out to see if it would work in our house.  I really like the contrast and it only took me about an hour to do! 


I also painted the back wall of our dining room with this color too.  This color was going to be used for an accent wall in our dining room but I like it so much I just kept painting the walls until the whole thing was painted! 


This weekend I am going to paint our entry way with this same color.  I just LOVE it!  I think I am sick of beige, and khaki.  Almost our whole house is painted in those colors.  The blue is a nice change of pace for us!

3 comments:

Janna said...

I really like the new look of your blog. I think your room looks so much brighter.

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your decor!! :)

AG said...

looks good, girl! I especially like the pictures of the flowers and how the violet is on the bottom. Clever.