Thursday, April 23, 2009

April showers bring lots of baby showers!!

Two of my friends from work are expecting baby boys next month! I wanted to get them both something cute and unique, so I ordered roadies from Monogram Chick which are little bags that hold a couple of diapers and wipes and personalized note cards from Cute Cat Designs. I think they both came out really cute. I hope the moms to be like them!!





I put both gifts in a basket with some tissue paper, here's what they look like all wrapped up, I also threw in a receiving blanket, a binky and a little hat. I love the way they turned out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great adorable gift.

AG said...

cute!

Beth said...

really cute baskets! I hope your friends don't read your blog so the surprise isn't ruined!

And, by the way, I'm so jealous of you for having a housekeeper. :)

Jill said...

What a great idea! I love the roadie, I've never seen one before.

EC said...

I love these!!! Very creative!