Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Jill from Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls, Jill was one of my partners for the Christmas cookie swap that Monogrammed Chick hosted. We have been blog friend ever since. I love reading her blog every day, she is so creative!! We would be real life friends if we lived in the same town.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Little League season-it starts on Saturday and I can't wait!! Brock is so happy baseball is his favorite sport and Graig is his baseball coach. I love going to the games and sitting in the sun and talking with all the other Moms, we have so much fun!!


2. Summer since it's my absolute favorite season of the year and since I work at a college I love the laid back atmosphere of work in the summer months!

3. Redoing our kitchen, it's my least favorite room in my house right now and it's so tiny and out of date it probably won't happen anytime really soon, but I know we are going to have to redo it eventually

Here is what our kitchen looks like now

4. Our new housekeeper! I interviewed her yesterday and she had a ton of great references, her name is Martha and she is going to be great! Her cleaning day is going to be Thursday, I am so excited to come home to a clean house!!


5. Summer flowers, I love planting flowers every year! I do my planting on Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait!!

Flowers on my deck from last summer
6. Painting my trim white, this is going to be an extended project. I want to get all of my trim painted by August when the College students come back and my work gets crazy again!!


7. Brock and Ava getting bigger. They are at the BEST ages right now, 7 and 11 we have so much fun together. They are a little older and we have our routines and family traditions and I just love where they are at right now and I can't wait to see the teenagers they become!


8. I am excited about becoming an Aunt!! It hasn't happened yet but my sister Shelby and her husband Ryan are bound to have a child sooner or later, I think that will be so much fun to have a niece or nephew!!

8 things I did yesterday
1. Took Brock and Ava to school
2. Went for a walk with the dogs
3. Read a book with Ava
4. Went to work
5. Got my to do list done at work...that hardly ever happens :)
6. 100 sit ups
7. Texted my sister Shelby
8. Emailed about 20 people about Little League Concession Stand stuff

8 things I wish I could do
1. Paint and Draw
2. Yoga
3. Run a marathon
4. Get to bed earlier every night
5. Remember birthdays and anniversaries
6. Download a podcast on my iphone ( I still haven't figured that out!!)
7. Learn more about the stock market, and financial investments (Graig loves all that stuff and I wish I understood it!!)
8. Go on a tropical vacation with no kids!!

8 shows I watch
1. Any and all news show-Anderson Cooper 360, the Today show, nightly news, 20/20, Dateline NBC, etc. I love them and I blame my Dad for my news addiction! I have to watch the news everyday.
2. Gossip Girl thanks to my fall Greek Life intern!
3. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
4. 90210 (esp. old school 90210!)
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Oprah

I tag anyone that wants to do play along, it's really fun!! Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your "top 8" list. If we lived closer, we would totally be real life friends. We could have craft nights. :)

The Mrs. said...

Can't wait to see the kitchen after pics!!!