Friday, April 3, 2009

God Bless the shooting victims

I can't believe the news from Binghamton, it's such an awful day!! I heard the news when I got back from lunch today and I watched the news reports all afternoon on my computer at work.
We live about an hour away from Binghamton and we go there a few times a month for shopping and Brock's soccer games. I also went to grad school in Binghamton. It sounds like the police handled the situation really well and the woman who first called and notified the police about the shooting pretended she was dead so she wouldn't be shot again.
I think I'll be watching CNN all night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a scary world that we live in. We live in a tiny town and had a scare our daughters elementary school. Thankfully the teachers and staff were on top of things but it could have gotten bad.
Sarah

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So so sad!!