Thursday, April 16, 2009

Touch of Spring

Vera Bradley is sold downstairs from my office in the College Bookstore. Every day I have to walk by the beautiful Vera Bradley displays on the way to my office. I have had my eye on this wristlet for a couple of weeks and yesterday I finally broke down and bought it!! I love it, I think it will be perfect for the spring/summer. It will hold my money, credit card, license, gum and a lip gloss...my essentials!! I think I will use it when I go to Brock's Little League games, it will be so much better than my 20 lb. purse!! Isn't it cute? It has all four Vera Bradley spring patterns on it. When I went to the grocery store over the weekend I bought this sweet little violet and I added the flower pick at home. I put it in my bathroom to brighten it up and add a little touch of spring. I think it looks so cute in there, I love flowers and plants and they are so cheap at the grocery store, I try to buy a plant each time I go to the grocery store this time of year to brighten up our house for spring. Violets are my favorite because they are so easy to take care of.

Happy Thursday, one more day until the weekend-yeah!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the VB small clutch! Good idea about buying a flower each time you go to the store--think I'll try that!

AG said...

I love the wristlet. So cute!

Jill said...

Loving the VB bag. The patch work of all the spring patterns is so cute! Good choice!

I just tagged you on my blog. :)