Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Diaper Cake!

This weekend Ava and I are going to make a diaper cake! I have never made one before and next week I am hosting a baby shower for my friend at work. I thought it would be a fun project for Ava and I. I got the directions online and I copied these pictures for inspiration. I like all of these cakes I am going to use blue and green ribbon and accessories because she is going to have a little boy. I will post pictures of it next week.

I love this one!! The flowers are so pretty and this could be used for a boy or a girl.
I hope everyone has a great week!! I am looking forward to the weekend, next week the students are on spring break so it will be so quiet at work! I can't wait for a relaxing week to catch up on a lot of projects that I normally don't have the time to get done.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck with the diaper cake. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm hosting a baby shower this weekend and thought about making one but thought I couldn't pull it off. :) Let us know how yours goes.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see your cake, I have two friends pregnant and thought it would be a great shower gift.

Michelle said...

That is cute! Enjoy the quite of spring break!

EC said...

I love the one with the giraffe on top! Too cute!