Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!!

I am so happy it's Friday ( I feel like I say that every week!). We have a fun and busy weekend ahead!

Today for lunch I am going to meet my friend Lara to talk about the Little League concession stand for the upcoming season. We are going to be in charge of shopping for supplies and food and getting parent volunteers to work during the games. I haven't seen her for a while and I can't wait to see her and catch up! We had so much fun working together last season!
Tonight after work I am meeting a few friends at Applebees for happy hour to start planning a baby shower for my friend Robin. We are going to have the shower for Robin at work on April 8 so we have to talk about the theme, snacks, games, etc. It should be fun and I am looking forward to it!

On Saturday Graig and I are going to go to a fundraising dinner for our College's women's soccer team, they are raising money to go to Disney World, after the dinner we are going to go to a 39th birthday party for our friend Shawn (my friend Sabrina's husband). Shawn and Graig coach Little League together and on game days they talk at least 5 times during the day about their lineup, strategy, etc. Sabrina and I think they are so funny because they both get so into the game! Here is a picture of Graig, Shawn and our other friend Chris last summer after a Little League game.
One of my favorite bloggers Monogram Chick is having a fantastic giveaway! Go to her site here to sign up to win these adorable cosmetic bags! Aren't they cute? I think they would be perfect to take on summer vacations! Remember Trista from the Bachelorette? She got Monogrammed Chick totebags for her baby shower! They were adorable and you can read all about it on Mongram Chick's site
TGIF everyone, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned--lots of time with friends! Have fun!

AG said...

Sounds like a fun night! When can we hang out again? Do you even remember what I look like? :) Miss you.