Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's in a name?


It has been such a long process picking out a name for my blog. I always wanted Brock and Ava to be a temporary name until I came up with one I liked...it took me 9 months! I had two criteria for my name
1. I wanted a name that would go along with Brock and Ava because they are the main focus of my blog
2. I wanted a catchy name that people could remember.
I am envious of people that have cute blog names. I wish my url (is that the right word?) matched the name of my blog but it doesn't. Here are some of my favorite blog names
lipgloss lounge (my friend Allison)
extension of grace (my sister Shelby)
The name of my blog is going to be called (drum roll please)
Baseball and Ballet
I love it! It's the perfect name for my blog!! If you have me on your blog roll please change my name when you get a chance :)
I am going to bed early tonight, I am so tired, this daylight savings is really messing me up. I woke up at 3am this morning and could not go back to sleep, it was awful!! I hate when that happens. I hope that I sleep all night tonight, tomorrow is a busy day at work and Brock has a basketball game tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, I love the new name, it is just perfect for your blog. It does relate to your children and it is so cute besides. Great choice. Hugs, Marty

Jill said...

I love your new blog name! It seems so perfect for you and your family!

Katie said...

Very cute name! It's great!

AG said...

cute name!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new blog name! Good reflection of your great kids!

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy this is Ava