Monday, March 23, 2009

More Spring Decorating!

More spring decorating!! I love decorating for spring, I got most of our things out over the weekend. Here are some pictures of a few of my spring things. I put most of our decorations in our living room and dining room. I think they looked better when they are put together.

Spring Dining room centerpiece

On the table in our sunroom

I just got this cute little nest at Pier One
I love this cute bunny, I think it would look better if my plant wasn't half dead-ha
A little bunny just waiting for colored Easter Eggs!
Candle holder in the living room
Spring Chick
I love this topiary my friend Sabrina made for me.
Easter Garland
Happy Spring Everyone!!








2 comments:

Michelle said...

SOOOOO CUTE! You are ready for spring!!

EC said...

Very cute! I love all of your holiday decorations! You must have some seriously rockin storage space in your house!