Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three little bugs all snug in their beds

Last night Ava had her friend Jake and his little brother Timmy sleep over. They jumped on the trampoline for about an hour, then we went for a long bike ride, when we got home they played wii and at about 9pm they asked me if they could go to bed because they were tired! Isn't that funny? In all the sleepovers that Brock and Ava have had this is the only time the kids asked if they could go to bed, usually it's about 11pm and I am still trying to get them to settle down.


They wanted to sleep in Ava's playroom in the attic so after they were asleep I went up and got this picture of them. Aren't they cute? I love the boys camouflage sleeping bags, so cute!!
Last night I made real homemade popcorn on the stove. It was so good!! We used to have it all the time that way growing up but now I always buy microwave because it's easier. Anyway, I think I am going to start making it on the stove because it was delicious, we all loved it!
I also did a little photo shoot with Brock, he needs "head shot" for our town paper (yes we live in a small town, and yes I will save all of the papers that Brock is in-ha ha!) for Little League. I took about 10 pictures of him and this was the best one. Doesn't he look so cute?? He is getting so big!! He is going to be one of the oldest kids on his team this year. He is so excited about his upcoming season, his first scrimmage of the year is going to be on Wednesday.