Sunday, October 11, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane


Today I got our plane tickets for our Thanksgiving trip to visit my family!!  I am so excited to see them I can't wait to see them all!!  Only Brock and I are going this time.  Ava is going to Colorado with Grandma Jan  to visit Uncle Garth and Aunt Jill.  Garth works on a ranch and they just finished building a new house.  Grandma Jan likes to take Brock and Ava on special trips alone each year so they get to spend time together.  I think they will have a great time!!   Graig is going to stay home to work, we are going to miss him but we will have have fun seeing everyone from my family!    We love to go out to eat and go shopping, my two favorite things so we will have fun!! 

Here are some people we will visit:

Papa Bob (this is Brock, Ava, and PaPa in front of his house in Wyoming last summer)

Grandma Rose and Aunt Shelby


Aunt Shelby and Uncle Ryan

While Brock and I are in Illinois Ava and Grandma Jan will be visiting Uncle Garth in Colorado.  Here is Brock and Ava with Uncle Garth last year. 


3 comments:

Janna said...

Angie I am so glad you get to see all of your family! You'll have to tell your mom that I said HI.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a thrill to get to visit your family. I know you will all have a wonderful trip. Stay safe. Hugs, Marty

Jill said...

How fun! It's so fun to visit family and the planning is part of the fun!