Thursday, October 8, 2009

weekend projects!

I really want to work on a few fall projects this weekend, I hope I have time to get to all the things I want to do,  here are some things I want to try. 


I LOVE this idea from Angie at the Happy Homebody.  It is so simple and easy and it looks so cute!  I got this picture from her blog and the directions are here.  I can't wait to work on this project!



Last year I made this pumpkin topirary and  I loved it.  It was on our entertainment center and I kept it up until Thanksgiving, I saved the berries and little pot so this should be another easy weekend project. 



I also have a silver tray that I want to paint with chalkboard paint and some shutters that I want to paint.  So I have a weekend full of projects ahead!

Happy Friday!
 

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great projects and they all look like such fun ones too. Can't wait to see them all finished. Hugs, Marty

Jill said...

Awww... I love the pumpkin topirary! So cute, you should sell those.