Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monogram mania!!

Lately I have been obsessed with monograms and all things personalized.  I am constantly on the lookout for E's and I love looking on Etsy for cute personalized things that I can buy.  My last two etsy purchases have been for monogrammed items.  Here's a peek at what I bought.

 I bought two name signs from Susie Harris.  I LOVE them!!  I found her blog a while ago and I LOVE reading it, she has such great style.  Her signs are perfect!







I also LOVE the rub on vinyl monograms.  They are such an easy way to spruce up things that you already have in your home.  I painted all three of these things with paint from the Distressed for Success kit from Caromal Colours.  I loved that kit so much, I painted so many things in our house with that kit-ha ha!  Anyway, I got the monograms from  decal monograms on etsy.  Ava loves helping me put these on, they are so easy and I did all three of these in less than 10 minutes!  I love those kinds of easy projects. 






2 comments:

Decal Monograms said...

OH- the decals look awesome!!! So glad you posted pictures. I LOVE to see what everyone does with them.
I should be posting a new free givwaway soon.

Jill said...

I love what you did with the decal monograms! I love how the decal monograms are such a great price but they look so expensive.