Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter Storm Watch!

Tonight-Saturday night our area is under a winter storm watch!  It is SO cold here, it has snowed a little bit all day long.  It isn't sticking thank goodness, I just can't believe that it is ALREADY snowing, it's not even Halloween yet!  Graig was talking to some of the other baseball coaches tonight on the phone and they were talking about cancelling the baseball games scheduled for Satuday because of SNOW!  If that happens that will be a first for Brock!

When I came home for lunch today I had a TON of magazines in my mailbox, this month they all came at once.  I can't wait to read all of these over the weekend, especially if it is snowy and yucky out I will just want to stay home and relax.  I wanted a picture of all of the magazines so Ava put them all out and displayed them and took a picture of them with my iphone. 


Speaking of Ava she had a field trip today.  They visited a farm so she had to dress really warm, I love this outfit she picked out, she is such a cutie pie!



I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, we are looking forward to the weekend!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

I'm so jealous that you are getting snow already. I love snow and I can't wait for it! Do you remember when we built an igloo in Katie's backyard?

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I'm in the Cap region and don't think it is quite cold enough to snow. Yet. But tonight I told my dad that it just felt like pre-snow weather. In Oct. Boo!!

Michelle said...

You get a lot of magazines--bring some of those with when you all travel to IL for thanksgiving! Ava looks so cute!

Jill said...

A snowy weekend with magazines sounds so fun! Happy Weekend!