Monday, January 11, 2010

DIY Day-Sunroom!

Over Christmas break Graig and I re-did our Sunroom.  We painted it SW svelte sage and I repainted the trim.  The window trim is black and the baseboards white.  Graig re-did our wood floors, we had nasty carpet but we ripped that out.  I am SO happy with the way the room turned out!




I want to add more plates to this wall.  I got these two at a garage sale, I always find the best things at garage sales-ha ha!


Here's a better shot of the floor, I love the color that we chose.  We are going to get a new area rug for the floor. 

I also painted our heater covers black too.  I also added some new accessories. 



The other side of the room.  Ava's toys are in the corner and in the other corner is a little tv tray side table (it's just temporary I am looking for another side table I want to find one to hold our games, puzzles, books, etc.


The longaberger basket my sister gave me!  She always gets me these baskets, I LOVE them!


Happy Monday!

8 comments:

AG said...

It looks so great! I love the colors. :)

Barrett said...

I love that chest/coffee table. The monogram is so classy! I love how you painted the window trim black and the baseboards white. I would have never thought of that. I am still recovering from Christmas and the mess my kids left me. I am impressed that you tackled a project right now. :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great room. Love the color and the floors are just fabulous. Hugs, Marty

Michelle said...

Ang--your hard work paid off! The room look amazing! Love the chest--wished you lived closer so you could teach me!!

Janna said...

You guys did such a good job. I love hardwood floors and yours look amazing. I love that chest!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Looks great - I love your trunk!

Angie Holden said...

I love it! That chest is AMAZING!!! And yard sales are the BEST!!

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Look great!! I dare say the scrapbook paper window needs to be moved down 3-4". It seems to high!! Other wise..FAB!!