Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Soooo tired!!

Last night Ava got home from her dance classes and was sooo tired!  I thought she was watching some TV but when I came into the living room to check on her, this is what I found.  She was knocked out, poor thing she was exhausted!  Our Dog Daisy was tired too, he spends all day barking at cars, squirrels, and people so he gets tired too-ha ha. 



In other exciting news I ordered curtains for our kitchen, living room and sunroom! I can't wait to get them.  We have Roman Shades so the curtains are to add color and warmth to the rooms. 
I ordered black and white toile curtains for our kitchen and I ordered khahi and white toile for our living room and sunroom.  I will post pictures when I get them.

Tonight I am going to a spinning class, we are having chicken casserole for dinner and Brock and Ava are working on their homework.  What an exciting life we lead-ha ha! 



 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ava is so cute! She looks just like you in this picture (minus the hair)! Happy Birthday!

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Angie!

Janna said...

Oh, I agree with Michelle, Ava does look like you in this pic.

Southern Fried Gal said...

What a cutie. I can't wait to see those curtains! I love toile!

Jill said...

What a precious photo of Ava and Daisy. Can't wait to see your curtains. It's amazing how curtains can completely change the feel and look of a room.