Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, Friday!

I am SO happy it's Friday!  It has been such a looong week at work, I had to finish my end of year report and calculate a bunch of statistics for the report and I am SO glad it's finished!  I am going to celebrate by getting a pedi with my friends Sabrina from Poppies and Pinwheels and Allison from Lipgloss Lounge after work!

I recently found two website that I LOVE!
The first one is Sam Moon.  I bought this big flower ring and 3 necklace and earring sets for$30 which included shipping!  I get my stuff next week.  I can't wait to see it all!


I also discovered Pinterest.  What a fabulous website!  I am still trying to figure it all out.  It's very similar to blogs and twitter you follow people and can like their pictures, etc.  I think I'm going to have fun playing but these are some images that I pinned. 


I took some pics of my iPhone this morning and I thought I would show you.  This one is from after Ava's dance recital last week.  We always go out for ice cream after her shows and this is just us being silly.  I think we were both exhausted and we were just laughing and being goofy and we were both happy the recital was over!

Sabrina took Ava to the park earlier this week and she sent me this pic of Ava and her daughter Eliza..  I think it's so cute!


Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments: