Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yard Sale Finds!

I am one yard sale away from being featured on the show Hoarders-ha ha!  My friends Sabrina, Allison and I go bright and early every Saturday to look for treasures for our homes.  We always leave at about 7:30 in the morning.  You have to go early to get the best stuff! 
Here are some of the things that I have found recently.  They have found some great stuff too,.  Hopefully they will put their treasures on their blogs too!

I love this silver pitcher.  I keep it in our kitchen and I hide our sunscreen and bug spray in it. 


I got this huge pineapple for $1 last weekend.  I think it's adorable.

Ava found this antique oil can at a yard sale in our neighborhood.  I spray painted it turquoise. 

This is one of my favorite yard sale finds-an antique bird cage.  I love the yellow color. 
I think I might have already showed this before but I just adore it.  We got these windows for free from a guy that was putting in new windows in his house.  I just took it home and cleaned it up and put it on my wall above our fireplace. 

I spray painted these red chargers turquoise and all of the plates, the bowl, the cloth napkin and napkin ring are all from yard sales! I love getting dishes at yard sales.  You can find some really cute ones!

This little table that I painted is another of my favorite yard sale finds.  This table was only $1!

I had to leave early one weekend and Sabrina and Allison picked this milk glass for me. I love it!

I got this table for $2 at a yard sale last weekend.  I painted it...wait for it...turquoise and now Graig uses it as his nightstand!


So I guess I should by stock in that turquoise spray paint after looking at all these pictures together I realize I use that color a lot-ha ha!  We  are going to go again this weekend. I can't wait to show you what we find!  Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks good Ang, you have an eye for putting everything together.

AG said...

love it all. cute. cute. cute!

Michelle said...

Great finds! We need to go garage saleing when you are hear--you always find the cutest things!

Babylon said...

What is the brand of the turqouise paint did you use and where did you buy it?