Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend recap!

This weekend was SO busy for Brock and Ava so I thought I would show some pictures from their weekend activities.  I am so thankful I have this blog because I take a lot of pictures of them but I hardly ever print them out.  I haven't put any pictures in photo albums in years-ha ha!

Here are some pictures from Brock's baseball game on Saturday afternoon.  He played a team from New Jersey.  Thankfully we won!  Here are some action shots of Brock pitching.






Sunday Ava had a 7 1/2 hour dance practice for her dance show which is this weekend. Yes you read that right  it was a looooong day!  She is in 6 dances and I want to get pictures of her in each of her costumes.  She hates it when I follow her around the dressing room with my camera so on Sunday I was only  able to get a couple.  I will have to get the rest of them this weekend.  Her studio also hires a photographer and a videographer so if my pictures don't turn out I can buy some from the studio. 

Ava with 2 friends in their lyrical costumes. Lyrical is a mix of ballet and jazz and it's Ava's favorite class!


Ava and her friend in their Modern costumes. 


Tomorrow  it's going to be 95 degrees which is super hot for upstate NY.  Like most people in our area we don't have central air.  I am thankful my work is air conditioned!  I'm going to post the recipes I'm going to make next week.  Have a good night!

1 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great action shots! I just love little girl's dance recitals. They are so excited to perform and don't even get me started on the outfits--so cute!