Friday, June 3, 2011

garage sale finds!

Almost every weekend Sabrina, Allison and I go to yard sales to find treasures.  We are going again tomorrow morning.  I thought I would show some of the things we found last weekend.

I love these, I bought 8 yellow bowls.  Here's one with my salad from tonight. 


 I LOVE turqouise so when I saw this I thought it was perfect.  It's really old use to be used on electric poles. 

My friend Becca uses enamel pots and bowls for drinks when she has parties.  I thought this would be good for Gatorade, capri sun, etc when Brock and Ava have their friends over. 

This turquoise crate is going to hold magazines in my room. 


Another enamel pot that I am using as a flower pot. 


I love old windows!  This one was $3 and I put it in my garden. I like it just the way it is, I'm not going to paint it or do anything else to it.


Speaking of my garden, I picked these beautiful flowers from it this afternoon.  I love all the summer blooms!


Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

AG said...

you KNOW how i feel about those flowers! I love them. Can you cut a bunch and bring them over to me? xoxo