Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ava's note

Ava is at a tough age.  She can be so sweet, cuddly and adorable one minute and the next minute she's acting like a little snot.  We drive each other crazy on a daily basis-ha ha!

Ava taped the sweetest note in my shower last week.  She also put a similar one on my mirror and she said she hid a third note but she said it would take a while for me to find it. 
I took this picture with my iPhone 


It said
Dear Mom,
I really, really love you.  Everybody talks about how great you are.  Everybody say I'm so lucky to have a mom just like you
xoxo
Ava

When I started this blog she was only 6 and she had just graduated from kindergarten.  Now she's going into 4th grade.  It's gone by so fast.  I can't believe our little girl is getting bigger and bigger every day. 

Here are some older pics of Ava that I found on my computer.

Ava at grandma Jan's

Ava in her new gymnastics uniform in Wyoming

Ava with baby Eliza I love this picture of them!

Ava on her 1st day of 1st grade
And her is a picture of Ava from last month when we visited my family in Illinois. She has grown so much!

I'm SO lucky to be her Mom!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is precious!!!

AG said...

Ava is a sweetheart. And she's right, she's lucky to have you for a mom!