Monday, August 15, 2011

Our weekend!

This weekend was fun, fun, fun!  I wanted to get a lot of stuff done around the house before the students get back next week but instead I just crafted, ate, shopped, took naps both days and had a GREAT time! 

Friday night I went to my friend Sabrina's house for a night filled with crafting!  We are going to have a table at a craft fair in October and we started making ribbon rag wreaths on Friday evening. We have LOTS to do to get ready for this craft fair.


I picked these flowers from our garden.  I love the big pink flower it's called a dinner plate dahlia and I just planted it this year.  I love picking flowers from our garden!

Sabrina, Allison and I went to yard sales on Saturday and I got some more milk glass which I added to my hutch.  I know I am doing terrible job at not buying anything for our home.  I just can't help myself at yard sales!

Sunday I went to see The Help with some friends.  It was such a great movie!  Today I went back to work.   I am busy, busy, busy because the students come back on Saturday.  I have SO much to do before they get back.  Have a great week!

0 comments: