Monday, August 29, 2011

Our week

This past week hasn't been too exciting :(  The college students came back last week so Graig and I have been SUPER busy at work.  I come home and I'm so tired I just sit down and don't want to do anything.  At the end of this week things should really calm down-thank goodness!

Ava and I are in a bad habit of getting ice cream almost every night after dinner.  We are just LOVING it this summer.  Here is Ava eating her cone tonight. I'm not sure why this sideways.  Brock is obviously interested in what was on tv-ha ha!


I think this is a cute picture of all three dogs.  I took this tonight from the road.  It's a little blurry.  Graig would love to use this as one of our Christmas card pictures.  He loves these dogs so much.

Allison, Sabrina and I went to yard sales on Saturday and I found the perfect cart to make this bar cart.  This idea is from http://www.keller-creative.com/.  My cart looks very similar to this one and the best part it was only $1!    I jumped up and down when I saw it I was so excited!  I can't wait to start working on it.  I really hope mine turns out this cute. 


  I have no idea where I will put this because our house is beginning to look like an episode of Hoaders.  And I don't NEED another bar cart because we don't even drink I just think it's completely adorable and I will find a place for it somewhere!


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

As much as I hate to admit it, the dogs are very cute in that picture.. Haha

Michelle said...

I love the picture of your dogs too! So cute!!!